Electronic commerce involves digitization of markets: purchase products or services over electronic systems such as the Internet. Businesses that operate and sell products and services via the Internet develop rapidly.
In these online shops consumers can find a wide variety of products and services such as books, travel packages and everything else one can buy from a physical store.
Why buy from an online store?
• Available 24 hours a day, any time you wish.
• No traveling is required since the shop is online.
• You can even buy a product which is not available in a physical store near your home.
• The product cost is several times lower than in a physical store.
but there are also negative points …
• Lack of personal contact with the seller.
• Everyone has the ability to create an online store.
• There is no direct contact with the product when ordering.