What to do? – Tips for Employees
• Confidentiality: Ensuring the information accessible only by those who have the necessary permissions.
• Integrity: Safeguarding the accuracy and completeness of information and processing methods.
• Availability: Ensuring information accessibility to authorized users whenever necessary.
• Checking authenticity (authentication): Verification of user identity or passwords or personal identification numbers (Personal Identification Numbers – PINs) and several others.
• Non-waiver of liability (non – repudiation): Completion of the transaction where a post can not claim that it did not participate in it.
• Authorization: Determination of permitted actions for each employee.